Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another of Those Good Things About Life....

Hehe, yeah, that's what I'm talking about!  Ok, wait, what am I talking about?  LOL!
Ok, well, on my other blog, AG Dolly Sisters (www.agdollysisters.blogspot.com ) I said I was going to American Girl Place Dallas!  I've saved up money to buy clothes and other things.  GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?
~This is not to brag in any way.  Just letting you know!~
Firstly, I had a history map test, I had to memorize 3 maps.  We got it on Monday, and our test was today, Thursday.  So I studied a new map every night, and I got 100%!!  I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN MY CLASS WHO DID!  YAY!  I was also one of the only 2 the passed the test (everyone else, sadly, including my BFF, kinda.....ok flunked).  After that, my teacher passed out grades for this semster, since spring break is coming and report cards come out.  I GOT ALL A'S!!  It had been my 3rd semester of straight A's!  I also had to say this poem today for a contest, in front of ALL the 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th grade classes!  I know, freaky!  I hate speaking in front of audiences, but singing, dancing and acting is easy.  When I told my mom, she agreed my parents would buy me a few things at AG!  Like what??  IDK!  Clothes, accessories....a DOLL?  (JK!)  I'm just excited!!
~Hope~

1 comment: